Digital Image Retouching
Careful retouching brings out the best in the images. Maggie Yescombe images are digitally retouched, improving the tone/quality of the images. Great care is taken with the images. Subtle details build up quality. Clients are delighted with final results of using the imagery.
Elements that go into the post-production are:
- Colour balance and/or selective colour adjustments / colour grading / saturation/ desaturation
- Dodging out & burning in light and contrast curves (to give the images it’s full ‘punch’)
- Selective sharpening (eg on the eyes to focus attention)
- Skin: individually removing blemishes
- Body shaping
- Face: contouring, highlighting, and more
- Eyes/teeth: subtle whitening
- Hair: removing fly-aways, amending shape, including eyebrows/etc
- Clothes: removing creases/dust/stray threads, increasing/decreasing highlights and folds of material, changing shape
- Removing distracting elements
- Swapping/adding/blending elements with other images
Before & After retouching example:
Email Maggie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and secure your booking to create stylish imagery.