Contact with the details of your project to be provided with a quote tailored for your specific requirements; to ensure you are only paying for only as much as usage as you need, your quote will be calculated in consideration of the below details:
- Photographer Creative Fee (scale varies dependent on the individual project’s outline requirements)
- Image usage licensing needs (where/how you would like to use the imagery e.g. packaging, website, or a Buyout (e.g. for TV, or Print)). To calculate usage licensing costs we take into account 3 main things:
- the Media use,
- the Period of use (a longer license will have a higher fee), &
- the Territory of use (UK, US, etc).
- Travel expenses if shoot is takes place away from The Hackney Loft studio, London E5
- Location Hire fees if applicable.
- Additional creative shoot team members (e.g. Make-Up Artist/Hairstylist, Stylist, Assistant, Model)
- Boutique digital retouching of the images you select.
In most cases the Creative Fee provides image license usage of the photos for either:
(1 media use, 2 years, 1 territory) or (2 medias, 1 year, 1 territory).
There is a minimum number of purchased images, this varies.
To confirm your booking a deposit/or the total fee is required.
If you have additional production costs (Models, stylists, assistants and equipment rental companies, they must be paid whether or not you buy/use any images), payment will be required to cover these expenses when booking.
If you wish to expand your usage of the image from the original terms included in your package quote, contact Maggie, a license extension fee would be due for any extra uses (e.g. further years of usage, or additional territories, or additional medias) that you need from the images.
Please read T&C prior to booking.
Maggie looks forward to providing you with an imaging solution tailored to your unique needs.
Email Maggie at info@MargaretYescombe.com
Day Rate (up to 8 hours):
Half-day rate (up to 4 hours):
(Press is incorporated into the hourly fee)
UK usage all media:
Worldwide all media:
48 sheet (hoardings):
Point of sale:
£100 Minimum 2 hours.
£200 i.e./ 200% of hourly rate
2nd & Subsequent years add 10% onto original fee e.g.
Adshel 2nd year would be £700 + £70 = £770
Adshel 3rd Year would be £770 + £77 = £847
Often included in press/hourly fee but to be discussed.
Additional considerations / services
Pre-production meeting £400 per day
Model Casting & booking £600 per day
Model booking £400 per day
Studio catering £10 per head
Ecommerce Stylist £150 per day
Styling sourcing day £200 per day
Prop Stylist £350 per day
Make-up & Hair stylist £400 per day
Additional assistant £75 per hour
Courier at cost
Crew travel at cost
Photography retouching from £100 per hour*
*Compositing (up to 60mins per image), Creative retouch (up to 30mins per image), Clean up (up to 8mins per image), Cut outs (up to 4 mins per image).